Junior MOVE Program (JUMP)
JUMP provides training to pre-teens and young teenagers to enable them to gain leadership skills and social awareness and to mentor them in developing and implementing community centered activities. JUMP uses an interactive methodology, making community work fun yet meaningful thus providing young people a platform for lifelong community engagement.
- Number of in-house sessions: 4 sessions of 3 hours
- Community Centered Activity: 4 activities of 2 - 3 hours each
- Language: English or Urdu
- Target Audience: 10 to 14 years
- Course availability: Term One
For those senior students who have a greater passion for Service Learning. The Learning Tree offers the following programs that students can pursue independently under the guidance of a faculty advisor.