WE ARE AN EARLY CHILDHOOD TO O’ LEVEL SCHOOL REGISTERED WITH THE INTERNATIONAL BACCEALOUREATE AND CAMBRIDGE INTERNATION EXAMINATION BOARDS
- Offering students the advantages of sixteen years of tradition of excellence in schooling and English Language Instruction
- Enrolling over 600 students from a diversified socio-economic background
- Committed to over 245 of our youngest children in our Early Years program through discovery, play and language development
- Counting to over 260 students in our IB Primary Years Program that is well integrated and offers students a chance to learn and build confidence
- Registering 115 Senior Schoolers in the Cambridge International Examination Program (O’ Levels and IGCSE) of exceptional depth and reach – and whose graduates go on to attend the nation’s fines A Level Schools and Colleges.
- Numbering over 100 faculty and staff, from local communities as well as many other countries.
- Occupying a campus –settled in the bustling metropolis of Karachi
- Operating with the accreditation of the IBO and CIE.
A VIBRANT COMMUNITY OF DEDICATED PEOPLE WHO ARE LIFE-LONG LEARNERS AND TEACHERS OF OTHERS
- Extended professional development opportunities to faculty who will have enriched training from Master Instructors from local, national and international educators
- Providing a strong wireless network and educational technology services that enhances the use of cutting edge pedagogy and resources
- Committed to the Arts through drama, choir, art studios and elective programs
- Offering a wide array of co-curricular learning modules, after school programs, intra school and intramural sports and leadership opportunities
- An active Parents Association
- Numerous Parent Activities and Social Gatherings
- Thoughtful Education Series
- Inclusive Division Level Transition Events